Zhika-latex concrete adhesive is completely waterproof, based on styrene acrylic resins, and mixes easily with the water consumed for making the concrete. The substances used in the production of this adhesive are completely compatible with cement, and increase its adhesion to a remarkable extent.
- Repairing pillar and bridge bases
- Repairing water channels and industrial floors
- Repairing and reestablishing concrete structures’ damages
- Waterproofing cement-based repairment mortars
- Increased adhesion
- Non-toxic and inflammable
- Increased corrosive and chemical resistance
Instructions for use:
Use 2-3 parts of water to every part of adhesive and make the mortar. Generally, the thinner the mortar is or the higher the pressure applied on it is, the bigger the amount of required adhesive will be. To increase adhesion, it is recommended to prepare a diluted adhesive solution and apply it on the substrate, and apply the mortar before it dries up.
Warning: the minimum desirable temperature for applying this adhesive is 10 degrees Celsius. In thicknesses over 5 cm, applying in layers on top of each other is recommended.
|Cream-colored liquid||Physical state|
|1 gr/cm3||Specific gravity|
|1 & 4 & 20 kg gallons||packaging|